Today's post is a continuation of the monochrome mania. Off late I'm finding myself purchasing a lot of white and black and I'm wondering whether I'm going to end up with a wardrobe made up of just these two colours... hmmmm??? I love white though there's something about the colour that is jus so .....clean, although keeping it clean is almost impossible as once you wear white a big ol' ugly stain always finds its way onto the clothing item. I'm almost always tempted to carry around a change of clothes when i go out in white #sad. but yeah I'm sure everyone can relate to the nightmare of keeping stains off white items!
However the advantage of having a minimalist wardrobe is that it is so much easier to coordinate and create an outfit when rushed for time because everything matches.
The disadvantage???..... well... a very predictive look.





20 comments:
Verry nice outfit<i love your pants!Thank you for the nice comment on my blog!
The pants!!! Let's retreat into a corner and discuss!!! Holy moley! I loooove them o_0
Envy is real, I tell you.
looking very chic in monochrome, just followed you on GFC. :)
▲_▲ HYENA
xx
I LOVE this look!! Very elegant! :)
You are amazing!
p.s. I follow you now with Google friend connect! If you want follow me back, it would be great!! :)
Follow also my Facebook page if you want: https://www.facebook.com/voguebuster
I wait for you in my blog!
Kisses!
Babi
www.voguebuster.net
Hi darlin:)! I followed on this blog too:)!
Love the outfit and that Zara coat is very nice!
I love white too but whenever I wear white clothes I always end up with make up stains all over...soo annoying!
Oh I love your pants!!!
I'm following you now on GFC! Hope you follow me back :)
http://beatricemalveda.blogspot.com/
Great outfit! LOVE the pants, they are very chic!
xoxo Bree
The Urban Umbrella
http://www.theurbanumbrella.com
Yo sweetie! Following hete too. Keep in touch . Kisses
Http://crazyheelsblog.blogspot.com
Love the pants!
♥
http://www.style-chameleon.com/
Hi dear! nice to meet you, I just found your blog, If u would like we can follow each other and visit my blog.
See you soon ;D
Big kisses
www.lipschic.com
Thanks for your coment, you have a new follower too ;D
See you soon!
Kisses xxx
Lipschic.com
I love this look! Those pants are so hot! Fabulous!!!
Hi Love,
Gladly following you. Just don't know why mu profile dispalys no picture this time. But I am there :)
Many kisses,
Nicole
www.nicoleta.me
Loving that whole look. It's fabulous! I've just followed you :)
Allie xo
Ignoring The Changing Room Mirror
Misbehave!Boutique
love this look!
carol
http://fashion-bells.blogspot.co.uk/
I absolutely love these trousers! So gorgeous :) xxx
Black and white is always a combination I go back to! They're both such versatile colours! I do agree though, white clothing does tend to stain, and I'm always worried it will whenever I wear stuff that's white haha! Love the pants you have on!
these trousers are fabulous. Nothing wrong with a monochrome wardrobe, you'd always look stylish!
tie-dye-eyes
Loving the black and white look..you mega sophisticated!! xo
Post a Comment