Roses are RedViolets are BlueHere's a lil' valentines giftFrom me to you...
For a chance to win this H&M hologram 'snakeskin' clutch all you need to do is
Leave your email address / contact details below
Open to old and new members...
Giveaway runs till 1159pm UK time on 14 February 2013
good luck!
.

32 comments:
This is lovely! :)
edaguler@yahoo.com
http://www.le-young.com
What a great clutch! Love it.
xo
girlintheyellowdress.com
So pretty!
Sorry about the blog stuff. Urrrgh.
wendyangeln@gmail.com
Beautiful hologram clutch!
Love it, OMG!
Followed you and Liked Facebook page:)
Email: nokhuthulanyoni@hotmail.co.uk
http://crystalcosmicchic.blogspot.co.uk
Love it my dear Ruva!
I'm now following your new blog address both on GFC and Facebook :)
Email: chai [dot] domingo @ gmail [dot] com
★♡ New Post Up! (^_^) ♡★
Early Spring New Year Contest with AHAIshopping, win $200!
Create sets in Polyvore for this contest!
★♡ Ongoing Giveaway (^_^) ♡★
Ice Goddhez x ROPE Accessories Valentine Giveaway #ChaiChenGiveaways
... new giveaway, new sponsor, new shop! 'Til Feb. 15 Only!!!
❤ ~Chai
http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com
http://www.facebook.com/ChaiChenPage
thank you for following honey. I'm following back. Unfortunately I do not have a facebook page, so I cannot join the giveaway. xoxo
stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro
gabriele_vys@yahoo.co.uk
followed! :)xx
Verry nice clutch!
cool post :)
independent fashion blog by she.is.the.one
Lovely dear :)
Kisses
http://somethingintheway5.blogspot.com.es
Beautiful clutch!!!
I am participating ... like in facebook for you!!!
hileret@live.com
Besos, desde España, Marcela♥
Beauty!
I followed you and Liked Facebook page! :)
Thanks for your comments!
I invite you to my blog :) If you want you can add me !
I will be here often!
Reply!
sorry this is my third comment but I forget my e-mail!
joanna.malkowska199324@gmail.com
great post :)
Thanks for the comment!!
Do you want to follow each other??
www.blog-dailylife.blogspot.com
lovee the clutch :),
http://www.outoftheblog.blogspot.com
Thank you for visiting Blush and I love your clutch!
xoxo
Paula
Blush-paula.blogspot.com
oooh love that minaudiere clutch!!!
east-coast-toast.blogspot.com/
love this giveaway!!!
I have done everything!!!
e-mail vicky@fashionrailways.com
www.fashionrailways.com
xoxo
great blog!! I just started following you.
Check out my outfit posts and follow me back if you like. xx
http://evangelinesallegory.blogspot.com.au/
All done!Hope to win it!!
FB:Domniki Sarri
email:domniki70@hotmail.gr
Done! :)
thanks for the lovely giveaway :)
email: gogunia3(at)wp(dot)pl
Nice clutch
neith4u@yahoo.com
GFC: Cris
So amazing clutch!
GFC: Natasa
FB: Natasa Brigate
email: naya145@gmail.com
Beautiful clutch!You have a great blog! I'd love if you checked out my blog, and if you like it, can we follow each other on GFC and Bloglovin’? I promise I’ll follow you back <3
x♥x♥
"Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"
gfc miha.ela
fb mihaela pojogu
mihaela.mihordea at gmail.com
thank you!
I love your blog!! Great post as well. I'm your newest follower :) Would you mind checking out our blog & following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? Looking forward to your next post! xx
sixthtractate.blogspot.com
Fabulous clutch!
xoxo Bree
The Urban Umbrella
http://www.theurbanumbrella.com
Thank you so much !!! I’m following you back now on GFC and G+ ;)
Perhaps you're interested in following each other on bloglovin, if you do, let me know, so I can follow you back! it's really easier to keep in touch ;)
Happy valentines<3
x♥x♥
"Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"
I would love to follow each other!
I'm following you with GFC, I would be very happy if you followed me back!
Xx Anna
GFC: Miss z
Facebook: Cristina Purusniuc
email:concept_z@yahoo.com
Post a Comment