So aaannywho........ a while ago I stumbled across a new form of accessory (nail ring) which I thought then was a bit exorbitantly priced so tried to ignore, but every now and then I got a reminder (thanks to blogging and magazines). So yeah I finally thought what the heck...got one, which kinda spends more time off than on because quite frankly you cant do anything with it on.....

The ear cuff I totally love but find the 'clippy' bit really uncomfortable and painful.

.jpg)
.jpg)


8 comments:
Never seen a nail ring before... Is it practical? Like can you type and stuff? I suppose if you wear it on your non-dominant hand maybe, I hate having long fingernails though lol x
Carousel Secrets
i really like your nail ring.. its really coool.. and i like your cuff too.. its really coool.. i want that all.. still looking for it.. btw, thx for following. i just followed you back..
thanks for visiting my blog dear! wow, awesome taste in accessories :D that nail ring looks uber cool! following you back now ;) xo jess
Interesting ring.
I wonder if you would like to follow each other:)
http://glossylala.blogspot.co.uk/
Such an awesome ring - too cool! And awesome accent nail, the colour is lovely!
xx
If you have a free moment I would so appreciate if you could check out my new post!
The Urban Umbrella
xoxo
http://www.theurbanumbrella.com/
That ring is so dope!!! Nice pics,But I also spot a cute blouse with an amazing necklace. thanks a lot for the comment on my blog, it meant a lot to me as a huge fan.
Please follow back at http://allofthatgoodstuff.blogspot.ca/
So nice jewelry, looking pretty!
Would you like to follow each other?
HippieChicPao
Im digging that look, especially that gold necklace :)
Nice outfit!
Do check out and register at my blog when you can - http://purple-rain-fashion.blogspot.in/
Thanks! :)
Post a Comment