"Everybody wanna try to box me in
Suffocating every time it locks me in
Painting their own pictures then they crop me in
But I will remain where the top begins
Cause I am not a word, I am not a line
I am not a girl that could ever be define
I am not fly, I am levitation
I represent an entire generation"
Painting their own pictures then they crop me in
But I will remain where the top begins
Cause I am not a word, I am not a line
I am not a girl that could ever be define
I am not fly, I am levitation
I represent an entire generation"
jacket-little pink jewel ; top,ring-topshop ; jeans-zara ; shoes,cuff-newlook ; earrings-dorothy perkins

6 comments:
HELLO CUTE OUTFIT N LOVE THE EARRING WWW.FASHIONLIFE-PEGGY.BLOGSPOT.COM
thank u hun...
Very cute outfit!!!
Nude never looked so fabulous. Girl you are rocking this look. Those earrings are adorable wait, all your accessories are amazing and your hair supa dupa cute. Stop by and say hi girl www.alilpiecofmysoul.blogspot.com
Always, SOULBeautiful xx*s
sick pose, sick outfit!
sick pose, sick outfit!
Post a Comment