I DONT THINK YOU READY FOR THIS.....!
________________________________________________________________________________
Two more days to go before this collection hits the stores and I receive an email from H&M with a link to the collection and my mind is totally BLOWN! I thought the campaign was amazing but The Collection tops it! Well done to the HMBALMAINation team. This will definitely be H&Ms best collaboration yet. If you were worried about the damage to your bank account / credit card now be VERY AFRAID! The prices ain't messing. Here at VogueVxn we initially had our eye on the white blazer and the faux-fur and leather coat but now the complete collection reveal is a total game changer!
FAUX-FUR & LEATHER COAT - 99.00
BEADED VELVET JACKET - 299.00
WOOL JACKET WITH SATIN LAPELS - 79.00
BEADED DRESS - 399.99
SUEDE THIGH BOOTS - 199.99
WAISTCOAT WITH SATIN LAPELS - 79.99
TOP WITH BRAIDED EMBROIDERY - 79.99
#stunner #trends #ukblogger #balmain #AW015 #balmaination #voguevxn #fblogger #bgkionline #millionaire #designer
_______________________________________________________________________________________
_______________________________________________________________________________________








No comments:
Post a Comment