Just a quick giveaway to say thank you for the continued support. This is open to anyone and all you need to do to participate is follow voguevxn on INSTAGRAM and TWITTER and remember to leave a comment below with your email address. Giveaway closes on Thursday 12 September 2013.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Stay Faaaaaabulous!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
♥
♥


18 comments:
mail: valeee.gregori@libero.it
Thank you for the chance!
Email: jasmine.thomas116@yahoo.com
Instagram Username: eyessounique
Twitter Username: @JazzyFashion09
Liked on facebook, name: wajiha sajid. Following on twitter (@sizzlinggia)
email: sizzlinggia@gmail.com
Followed all!!! tinamusicofficial@gmail.com
Hello!!
I really love these earrings! :) :)
I haven't an instagram account and I hope this isn't a problem! :)
I'm following you on twitter: @sunshine91231
and on FB: Marianna Bennici
email: volley_91_@hotmail.it
Hi!
My Instagram name: dani_mab
My Twitter name: @eyessobrown
My Email: danita.brooks40@gmail.com
Thank you!
Hi i don't have an instagram account, but i have liked on facebook & following on twitter (name: Tra Elly) as well. My email: traelly9@gmail.com
everything!!
Love the aztec earrings! Hoping to win :)
Followed you on twitter and instagram.
Twitter: @lanipregs
Instgram: @laniepregoner
x
Lanie Pregoner
lanie.pregoner@gmail.com
Very nice giveaway! I love it!
email: zeppelinmay.0505@gmail.com
IG: zeppelin0505
FB:Zepmay Benitez Viray
Followed on Twitter and Instagram.
Email emilyhudson@hotmail.com.au
Enter me, pls!
I'm @samanthatedesco on twitter and instagram!
samantha.tedesco@gmail.com
tnx
I'm in :)
fairytale-me@live.fr
sorry me i dont have instagram :-/
twitter @trillina_palemi
mail palemona@libero.it
bloglovin trillina palemi
gfc trillina palemi
twitter and IG name: vaniavieira1988
vaniav@sapo.pt
leahy.cora@gmail.com
XD
@casiusher twitter and casiusher1018 on Instagram casiusher1018 @ yahoo.com
instagram & twitter sissy899
katnatasha(at)gmail.com
Post a Comment