Thinking Neon?? Here's How


H&M necklace top right 

"Disclaimer:  images sourced via google.

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello lovee =)
just discovered your blog and following it !

care to follow back ? cheers

Yati from Malaysia

http://yatiinoah.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

love the lip T outfit and the bright yellow colours! <3 Following your blog!
H x

harrietdaisy.blogspot.com

Sara said...

Wow what an amazing post! love your sense of style :)

http://sarassweetstyle.blogspot.com/

Blog Descontraidas said...

I love the first necklace, i just find your blog, and i love it, i'm start to follow you now with gfc and bloglovin, it´ll be great if you follow me back.
xoxo

www.descontraidas.com

Ice Goddhez Blog said...

Definitely lovely! :)

Love neons dear!

★♡ New Giveaway (^_^) ♡★
Ice Goddhez x Firmoo $30 Each - 6 Total Designer Glasses Giveaway #ChaiChenGiveaways
Partnering again with Firmoo for this new 1-week only Giveaway!!! Join Now!!!

❤ ~Chai
http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com
http://www.facebook.com/ChaiChenPage

Unknown said...

Hi dear! Thank you for passing on my blog. I follow you too ;) have a nice day!

XOXO
Arianna

http://aryannastyle.blogspot.it/
https://www.facebook.com/AryannaStyle

Gabriela said...

followed ;P




FASHION-SPIKE.blogspot.com

Nude Loves Nerd said...

Wow love this neon stuff! :)
Thx, I´m following back! ;)
xxx
D

http://nudelovesnerd.blogspot.de/

Phioxee said...

I love spring collections especially in neons

Cassandra. L said...

Love neon! I would love for you to check out my blog and maybe we can follow each other?

www.wear2day.com

colibri esverdeado said...

I love lime neon, it's so beautiful! In the meanwhile, what do you think of following each other? I think it would be great, please let me know! Kisses :)

Unknown said...

I love these pieces! The neon looks fantastic!
xo
girlintheyellowdress.com

Unknown said...

Great Blog!

Would you like to follow each other on GFC?

Vivianista.com