I personally live in them and love them!!!;)
I love this style! So chic and fab! I guess I can't look good with this style but others look great like these photos! :)★♡ Missin' My Outfit Posts? (^_^) ♡★Outfit Post: BAdA$$ Rocker Chic Chic, Rockstar, Edgy Party Look!❤ ~Chaihttp://chenmeicai.blogspot.comhttp://www.facebook.com/ChaiChenPage
I would never wear them but they look fierce on others who can pull them off!xx
i love! kiss adyLook inside my dream
I've just bought some from River Island - so much better and more comfy than skinny fit. Love the styles in the images you posted!http://forcailini.blogspot.com
I looove those pants!!xxTODAY NEW POST http://godsavevogue.blogspot.com
All are fabulous! Blaire from Atlantic-Pacific always styles them perfectly.~Jacywww.laviedelenore.blogspot.com
wow awesome pics! love how all these ladies styled bf jeans!pumpskicks.blogspot.com<3
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I personally live in them and love them!!!;)
I love this style! So chic and fab! I guess I can't look good with this style but others look great like these photos! :)
★♡ Missin' My Outfit Posts? (^_^) ♡★
Outfit Post: BAdA$$ Rocker Chic
Chic, Rockstar, Edgy Party Look!
❤ ~Chai
http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com
http://www.facebook.com/ChaiChenPage
I would never wear them but they look fierce on others who can pull them off!
xx
i love! kiss ady
Look inside my dream
I've just bought some from River Island - so much better and more comfy than skinny fit. Love the styles in the images you posted!
http://forcailini.blogspot.com
I looove those pants!!
xx
TODAY NEW POST http://godsavevogue.blogspot.com
All are fabulous! Blaire from Atlantic-Pacific always styles them perfectly.
~Jacy
www.laviedelenore.blogspot.com
wow awesome pics! love how all these ladies styled bf jeans!
pumpskicks.blogspot.com
<3
Post a Comment