Wh
enever a high profile d
esigner collaborates with a high
street store I always w
onder wh
ether the quality being p
roduced is of t
he same high standard a
nd quality as of all the designer
's other c
ollections.
..?? I never really fuss ab
out these colle
ctions because fra
nkly I could never be bot
hered to spe
nd half the (freezin
g)night wa
iting for the st
ore to open on launch day or having to elb
ow my way th
rough other crazy fashio
nistas. However
when the Marni for
H&M collect
ion was re
leased I fe
ll in love with the A
frican print range that I nearly
died ok maybe
fainted when I f
ound a pair of M
arni African
print pants in
the sale recently #
perhaps a return!!!
Marni trousers ~ Topshop top ~ Faith shoes ~ Dorothy Perkins earrings
P
rint on
print is cu
rrently a big t
rend th
is year, not too sure w
hat the r
ules are th
ough but
hey who c
ares!?! S
ome
rules w
ere m
eant to be br
oken!!
No comments:
Post a Comment