FALLING FOR FALL

I found a new love... Every girls dream... He's so cool! and comes with a whole lot of goodness, cosying up in the evenings, over-dosing on the pumpkin spice lattes. The mention of his name conjures up beautiful thoughts filled with all sorts of colours... Berry tones, reds, camel, rose-gold... the list is endless. He comes with promises of shopping sprees (every girl's dream!) OOOOhhh shopping! I'm thinking chunky knits, pashminas, boots, coats, fedoras. I'm imagining the long walks in the park, the ground covered with beautiful golden brown leaves... The sad thing though is he's not going to be around for a long time... Because I know winter is coming and she's ruthless. and I know I'm going to lose him to her.......
His name?? FALL off course or Autumn to others! ;)

TOPSHOP   Pants/Shoes
VINTAGE   Jumper (Worn Back To Front)
BALMAIN  Sunglasses
#fallwinter #coventrybloggers #ukblogger #topshoppants  #AW2015 #prettyinpink #afrochic  #voguevxn #bgkionline #creatingopportunities
________________________________________________________________________________

INSTAGRAM / TWITTER  -   @VogueVxn

No comments: