Ms Eiffel - The Iron Lady

Ms Eiffel - The Iron Lady....

Tall, strong, sturdy, confident, attractive and above all standing firm despite the conditions is what every woman should aspire to be.
Visiting Paris for the first time I didn't really know what to expect but off course knew what places I wanted to visit and even though it was never my intention to do all the touristy stuff I knew it had to be done... I mean what would be the purpose of visiting Paris and not visit Le Louvre, see the Arc De Triomphe or walk down The Avenue des Champs-Élysées.... But nothing prepared me for the awesomeness that is The Eiffel Tower... It was so extraordinary, almost emotional... I mean how on earth did they construct that structure! in that day and age?!?
No matter what angle I saw it from it was just as breathtaking,  Just being close to it was almost too much to bear.  I felt its strength, its significance, its beauty...   for me it was a true representation of a woman who knows herself, her true worth, and who knows she is beautiful despite her looks, physic, her abilities/disabilities, her situation,  a woman who stands firm despite the situation or what life throws at her... a woman who is accommodating and welcoming... and looking past the wrought iron structure, I felt the warmness, the passion, the love.  I know a woman like that... Dear Mama....

'Ms Eiffel' towers confidently over Paris and no matter which angle you see her from you see the same breathtaking beauty and presence and as if this is not enough the views from the Eiffel Tower are nothing short of breath taking.   My only wish was that my photographic skills and the camera had been able to capture the true depiction of this beauty but overall from one awesome woman to another .... you are truly a wonder Ms Eiffel.
 
 

_______________________________________________________________________________________

 

INSTAGRAM / TWITTER - @VogueVxn



No comments: