SLEEP WALKING

 WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING YOU HAVE TWO CHOICES... GO BACK TO SLEEP AND DREAM OR GET UP AND CHASE THOSE DREAMS.  YOUR CHOICE.

Deliberated so much before purchasing this 'pyjama' pant suit not because it was expensive but because I was worried it would just end up sitting in my closet like so many other purchases but the price and the quality convinced me.  The material is so airy and amazing, 100% silk and feels amazing against the skin.

The challenge?? Pulling off that "Hey I've just rolled out of bed and slipped on my heels and slapped on some makeup,  because I am too busy chasing my dreams to bother with what to wear" look, whilst REALLY caring can be really hard because it actually requires much more effort..... you get what I mean??? nooo??  Well it does, believe me.  The idea is to make it look effortless without looking frumpy.  
 The accessories in this outfit each have a story behind them... DIY, Thrifted, Gifted...   To share soon....
THRIFTED  Pyjama Pantsuit
NEXTSTORES  Shoes
#nextstores #emerald #green #silk #lace #africanbeads #spring #voguevxn #fblogger
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stay Faaaabulous!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
VOGUE VIXENS ON INSTAGRAM

2 comments:

Fifth N Sixth Closet said...

Really like that pajama jumpsuit, and like how you paired it with red. Awesome!

xx
5th&6th

Nessie Hill said...

Hey I love your blog, great work :) please come and have a look at mine. If you decide to follow me, I’ll follow you back :) xx

http://lifewithalipglosssmile.blogspot.fr/