BIRDS OF A FEATHER

"SOME BIRDS ARE NOT MEANT TO BE CAGED, THEIR FEATHERS ARE JUST TOO BRIGHT, THEIR SONGS TOO SWEET AND WILD"

~STEPHEN KING~
So often I put off buying things, sometimes because I'm not too sure about the item and usually the item sells out before I eventually make the decision like with a particular Zara shirt...  Such was the case with these trousers which I where not too sure about until I saw them on a fellow blogger and was blown away by the fit.  Glad I did leave buying until the last minute though as I managed to find them in the sale, last pair and in my size too....  it was a good day.  The outfit???  Went for a basic tee to avoid going OTT (over the top), for those wondering, as I wanted to pair them with one of my all time favourite purchase... this feather cape.
ZARA  Trousers
TOPSHOP  Cape
PRIMARK  Tee
#zara #vintage #topshop #primark #ombre #braids #voguevixen #fblogger
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stay Faaaabulous!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
VOGUE VIXENS ON INSTAGRAM

3 comments:

Ranti Onayemi said...

Great look...the feathers are a cool addition.
Xxoo,
Ranti
http://ranti-in-review.blogspot.com/

Samantha B. Jones said...

Love your shoes and the cape is just to die for!! Another fab outfit as usual!

Sam x
http://www.lilmissbuttercup.com/2014/03/all-of-lights.html#more

Fashion Pad said...

Gorgeous! I love it!!!