WINTER DELIGHTS


A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN DELIGHTS THE EYE; A WISE WOMAN, THE UNDERSTANDING;  A PURE ONE, THE SOUL.
~ MINNA ANTRIM ~

My favourite winter delights are when it snows and there is a fresh layer of snow blanketing everything or when the sun shines so bright that you would mistake it for summer.  On such days (the latter)  if I'm home I have a favourite spot indoors by the window where the sun can wrap me up in the comfort of my home and if I have to be outside then I can wear my fur coat, raybans and a beanie and walk around thinking I look seriously cool.  Such was the case today.  And if I had money to throw around then I would be wearing this £150 veiled beanie but  for now I guess this highstreet one will have to do.
RAYBAN  Aviators
NEWLOOK  Coat
NEXT STORES  Shoes
PRIMARK  Beanie
#Nextstores #vintage #newlook #primark #fuchsia #pink #rayban #voguevixen #fblogger
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stay Faaaabulous!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
VOGUE VIXENS ON INSTAGRAM

No comments: