R-E-D


Its Sunday night and the only thing on my mind is that tomorrow is Monday and whilst part of me is dreading getting up early I am actually looking forward to the week (...ending).  The quicker we get on with it the quicker it will finish right???  perhaps not.  All I know is I just want the month to end so I can get paid because the over spending in December was unreal! and the Christmas sales didnt help either.

However continuing on from my previous post in which I talked about collecting key pieces, a leather jacket is also a very essential part of that collection because of its versatility.  Obviously it would make sense to make your first purchase a black one, although this red one would be amazing against animal print or your nauticals in Spring.    

JAMES LAKELAND  Leather Jacket
TOPSHOP  Tee
H&M  PaperBoy Cap

________________________________________________________________________________

INSTAGRAM / TWITTER  -   @VogueVxn




3 comments:

Glamour ZONE said...

great post dear and love the look
followed via gfc & bloglovin hope you follow back
kisses & keep intouch

Cicolari said...

Very nice and interesting blog ! Do u wanna follow each other ? If yes, follow me and I will follow u back as soon as it possible :*

Prettytendency said...

Follow back, kisses.