LACE-UP!


We must always change, renew, rejuvenate ourselves, otherwise we harden.

~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe~


If you are fussy about how you look and are fashion conscious then you will know that deciding on what to wear each morning is a nightmare.  Intrestingly the more clothes you own the worse it is... How Ironic!?!

I think the key to solving this problem is building up on key pieces and having a capsule collection containing items which are easy to mix and match.  Another way of avoiding becoming a hoarder especially if you are a shopaholic is doing what I refer to as a wardrobe detox especially at the end of each season.  I do not believe that acquiring a lot of clothes is the key to an easy outfit decision each day but rather the opposite.  I am constantly giving away my old clothes or selling them (gotta love Ebay!) especially at the beginning of each new season inorder to make room for the new season collection and to RENEW and REJUVENATE the closet and one of my new year's resolution is to start collecting key pieces and as the year starts do a wardrobe detox at the same time as detoxing the body off the festive season indulgence.

How is this linked to todays outfit?  It isn't really... Just that its the first 2014 outfit post and I wanted to mention one of my new year's resolution.

These lace-up pants are currently on repeat and I can see them being abused this winter!

   NEWLOOK Coat
MAISON MARTIN MARGIELA Top
H&M Pants
TIFFANY Bracelet

#fauxfur #silver #accessories #newlook #hnm ##maisonmartin #leather #redsole #laceup #ombre
________________________________________________________________________________

INSTAGRAM / TWITTER  -   @VogueVxn

No comments: