GOT PLAID

IT IS BETTER TO FAIL IN ORIGINALITY 
THAN TO SUCCEED IN IMITATION
~ HERMAN MELVILLE ~

So somewhere between life and procrastination I managed to delay buying this Zara beauty until it was sold out online and in the nearest Zara store but as always was determined to get one by hook or by crook.... okay off eBay, but the prices?!??  Seriously is it legal that sellers triple the prices on eBay!??  Well that was until I came across a certain China based eBay seller.... the price should have sent the alarm bells ringing really but at that time I was too excited to care and before you could say 'IMITATION!' I had already completed the transaction!   Then the waiting game began... four and a half weeks it took to be delivered!  Finally got it now and its definitely not 'Zara' quality!  I still love it and have no regrets especially as I only paid very little compared to the retail price....  Moral of the story??? Be very careful when making eBay purchases.

EBAY  Scarf
#ebay #zara #accessories #plaid #tartan #check #winter #scarf
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stay Faaaaaabulous!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

♥ 

2 comments:

Ranti Onayemi said...

eBay is definitely a site one has to be careful on from time to time...but I love the site.
Xoxo,
Ranti
http://ranti-in-review.blogspot.com/

Samantha B. Jones said...

Beautiful scarf! I've been on the hunt for one for ages!

Sam
www.lilmissbuttercup.com