PINK FRIDAY... SNEAK PEAK

So my birthday this year has fallen on a Friday... perfect if you were born on any other day other than the 13th.  Do I believe in all the talk about that date?? hmmm... good question.  Maybe I do seeing as its been on my mind the last couple of days.  Its a good thing that there is only 12 months in a year!  Imagine being born on the 13th of that month and having to celebrate this year's birthday on a Friday!?*!

Despite the countless reminders of what day it is today the birthday celebrations will continue...  The outfit?? All black, everything.... and some pink.  This Maison Martin Margiela leather and sheer top is giving me life right now.  Its only appropriate that we add more leather... well pleather in the form of these amazing H&M lace-up leggings (or whatever you call them) complete with some killer heels and pink lippy.  happy Friday everyone!  

(1)  LA COLLECTION POUR FEMME

~MAISON MARTIN MARGIELA~


H&M   Leather Pants
Paris Hilton  Shoes
MAISON MARTIN MARGIELA  Top
H&M  Necklace / Lipstick
#hm #hmtrend #ParisHilton #pink #MaisonMartinMargiela #pinklipstick #leatherpants #clutchbag
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

17 comments:

nokhuthula nyoni said...

Love the boots x
http://crystalcosmicchic.blogspot.co.uk/

Julia Toussaint said...

very fun leather pants!
want to follow each other? following you on GFC & bloglovin!
Puella Aeterna

Paola Lauretano said...

Amazing pants!!!!!
I'm following you on GFC, number 90!!!!
Now is your turn... kiss!

Sofia Almeida said...

Leather pants are so gorgeous! I'm following in Bloglovin, but I hope GFC doesn't end!
millions-of-diamonds.blogspot.pt/

Mónica Martins said...

nice post, would you like to follow each other trough GFC, Google+ and Bloglovin? If so just follow me and let me know! I'll follow you right back.

Love, M.

my-dailybasis.blogspot.com

Sabina Rijal said...

Great blog!!
Can we follow each other via gfc bloglovin and g+?

http://asweetwoorld.blogspot.com/

Paola Lauretano said...

Tnx for visiting.... keep in touch honey!

Katherine Unique said...

Brilliant blog, great posts and beautiful proprietress! What to want more ...
I'd love to follow you (bloglovin + GFC) and welcome to visit my
blog about fashion - KatherineUnique.blogspot.com.


Regards,
Katherine Unique


Alena Vorontsova said...

I like your boots!Would you like to follow each other? Just let me know in my blog. xoxo
http://www.elationofcreation.com/

Federica Christine Mutti said...

Really cool outfit! So sexy ;)
Thank your really much for your visit and comment in my blog. I follow you on GFC and bloglovin, follow me back please :)
Lots of kisses from Italy!

My blog about my modeling dream: Mademoiselle Fede ❤

Heena Shah-Dhedhi said...

You have a wonderful blog and this is a great post.
Care to follow each other via GFC and Bloglovin?
When you follow leave me a comment and i'll follow you right back.
http://icynosure.blogspot.in

LyS Hdez said...

love the bag!
your blog is great! I followed you on gfc and bloglovin!
hope that you can visit our blog :)
xx

http://losaway.blogspot.com

RetroStreetStation said...

Nice pants!!

Maybe we can follow each other on GFC , facebook and Bloglovin, if you want? Let me know :)

Kisses,
Maria
http://retrostreetstation.blogspot.de/

olga said...

WOW, those pants are amazing, love you style! Would you like to follow each other? I am your new follower in GFC #99 , I also follow you in bloglovin. Hope you can stop at my blog and follow me back ;o)
Olga
www.impromp-two.blogspot.com

RetroStreetStation said...

Thank you for following! I followed back :)

Akiko said...

Such great pieces, especially the pants! xo akiko
Style Imported

juelz john said...

beautiful.love the leather pants very cool
wanna follow each other via gfc and bloglovin
kisses