OVER THE BRIDGE...

Oh Zara I would climb mountains, swim oceans and beyond just to get to you.

Zara is probably one of my favourite highstreet stores and perhaps having worked there before as a merchandiser makes my opinion more biased than ever.  But those who have shopped from there will agree that if you want to stay on trend and wear quality items without breaking the bank then Zara is the place to shop.  My favourite time to shop in there would be the earlier part of the day before the store gets messy (it does get a bit messy towards the end of the day and a whoooole lot more during sales) but yes when everything is still tidy you do get the feeling you are shopping in a high-end boutique.  Zara delivers on both quality and purse friendly prices and right now I am saving up and sharpening my elbows for the Christmas sales.

For now here are some pictures of me wearing Zara on Zara on Zara. xxx

H&M TREND  Leggings
NEXT   Shoes
ZARA Blouse. Blazer. Coat
#hm #hmtrend #nextofficial #yellow #leather #stripes #zara
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stay Faaaaaabulous!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 comments:

Fashion Pad said...

You killed this look!!! And I love Zara....they combine trendy, classic, and modern so well. Gorgeous outfit doll!

Erlla Coker said...

Love the look! Just followed! xo

That Quirky Panda
www.thatquirkypanda.blogspot.co.uk