THINK P!NK

You don't need to be a girly girl to fall in love with the current pink trend.  In fact there is no running away from it as its on every highstreet, blogsphere, social network and online store near you.  Besides nomatter how much of a (in Beyonce's voice) "grown woman" you are or how independent or powerful we become deep inside we are still girly girls and wearing pink allows us to connect with that inner child... ok now I'm just blabbing! The bottom line is I love the trend/colour and will unashamedly admit that the colour pink does occupy a small section of my closet.

Not only does this hand knitted cardigan look and feel like a dream but it is currently giving me life and will 
undoubtedly make up my layering collection this winter.... Here's one for all the girly girls!
Careless Whispers... Girls will be Girls!
H&M TREND  Leggings
PARISHILTON   Shoes
VINTAGE Knitwear
#hm #hmtrend #parishilton #pink #leather #vintage #mohair
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stay Faaaaaabulous!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 comments:

Sofia Almeida said...

I love the coat, the color is beautiful! I'm following you now :)
xoxo, millions-of-diamonds.blogspot.pt/

Ольга Чикурова said...

Hi! I found your blog by chance, while peeking others and I decided to check it out! I’m glad I did it, because I am really delighted with yours. I think we're going to get along just fine! ;) I'd like to invite you to meet my space as well and I hope you'll have as much fun as I am having in yours!
I wish you lots of success
I follow you by gfc, bloglovin. I'll be glad if you follow me too )
http://eternia-sama.blogspot.ru/
Kisses from Russia!

Jen said...

your cardi is such a good find- love the colour and cut x