BIG BANG THEORY

Excuse me whilst I sparkle through my Monday....
 
No this is not about the TV program but rather about this THEORY top that was once upon a time a dress until the hip seam ripped ((don't ask how)) and because I could not get myself to chuck it, DIYed it into a top.  The jeans?? an old pair of boot-cut levis that I manipulated into looking like straight leg jeans but kept rolling down with every few steps... next time will pin that fold in place!!

Have a brilliant week everyone.. and remember to let the goodness and excellence in you shine through.. xxx

THEORY  Top
NEWLOOK Boyfriend Coat
NEXTSTORES Shoes
LEVIS Jeans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stay Faaaaaabulous!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 comment:

Samantha B. Jones said...

I love the colour of that coat! Beautiful! x