PINK... THE NEW BLACK

 
So news has it that this M&S sorbet pink coat priced at £85 has sold out online and that there is even a waiting list for it. One wonders whether it is the brand or the fact that fashion forecastors have declared pink as one of  aw13's  IT colour that has caused this high interest.   Not having had the opportunity so see the actual coat instore its hard to comment on whether this price is justified or not but if reviews are anything to go by that the store's new Style Director, Belinda Earl is focusing more on quality than quantity then perhaps it is worth the buy.

Being a trend'seeker' NOT 'setter' myself I always try to keep up with trends bank balance allowing and was excited when I found out about pink being on trend this coming season because I managed to bag myself A Pink Boyfriend Coat last year during the sales and therefore am already 'on trend' and will not be spending in that department.  Have you got your pink coat yet???


NEWLOOK Coat
H&M Faux Fur Collar
PRIMARK Gloves
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stay Faaaaaabulous!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 comments:

Anouk Lannoo said...

Great coat! I love pink as the new black!

Ania Lovee said...

OHHHH love this coat!! pop of color :) thank u for stopping by my blog <3 it would be great to stay in touch let me know if u would like to follow each other x
http://loveeneeddesire.blogspot.ie/