LFW 2013



So London Fashion Week (LFW) has been and gone and life for the designers, fashionistas, stylists,  bloggers and wannabes who dream of being part of this charade can return to normal.  Unashamedly I admit I am one of the above or perhaps a trendseeker **sounds less harsh** who dreams of being part of the LFW 'circus'.   Circus in terms of those who attend, as lately the more bizarre the outfits are the more likely you are to get noticed and appear in publications and websites.  As much as I would give up a body part to be part of that charade I think for my sanity's sake I would rather not attend as I would stress myself silly on what to wear... for a whole week!!?!*%&! ***insert distraught smiley***.   So what I normally do is spend fashion week watching the shows online and daydreaming of the outfits I would put together ... half of which I do not own and cannot afford....... so yeah I doubt there is anyone else out there that crazy... or is there??

Not only does the year's second helping of LFW bring some style and fashion eye candy but also signals the beginning of the autumn/winter season.  At last I can don my light coats that have been sitting patiently in my closet...



ZARA Coat
HENRYHOLLAND Bag
H&M  Dress
NEXTSTORES Shoes

And finally Thank You to those who participated in the H&M Earrings Giveaway.  The winner has been randomly selected and congratulations to Danita, comment number 6!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stay Faaaaaabulous!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

10 comments:

Emmylou said...

That Zara coat is seriously awesome! <3

Cecilia White said...

thank you so much for your love! ♥
followed back! :)
keep in touch
xoxo
Cecilia

Samantha B. Jones said...

I love this outfit!! You look great and that bag is cute!

x

Kiwi said...

Such a classy outfit with a great twist!

Check out my blog as well if you feel like:
http://kiwipferdchen.de.vu

juelz john said...

beautiful
love the look
wanna follow each other via gfc and bloglovin
kisses
GlamourZONE

Chari D said...

I love this look with all the patterns and the pop of colour from the bag is amazing!!!

Chari D said...

I love this look with all the patterns and the pop of colour from the bag is amazing!!!

Chari D said...

I love this look with all the patterns and the pop of colour from the bag is amazing!!!

Fifth N Sixth Closet said...

I like your mix of prints & pop of color in your outfit..you look great.

MbF said...

Oh that bag is the cutest thing. Love the lips and the hot pink shade. Cute oufit. Cheers for posting the photos and feel free to drop by me too anytime.