The New Icons


So H&M has done it again.  This spring has seen the release of 'The New Icons' collection.  The collection has some interesting pieces including the embellished vest which is one of my favourites and cannot wait to get my hands on one and if you are an accessories junkie then you will definitely love their accessories especially the neck pieces.
The collection is reasonably priced and the only thing that is pricey is their leather biker jacket.
Check it out in-store and online and become part of 'The New Icons'
Tip of the day:  Always try different ways of creating your outfits like how this t-shirt has been styled.




14 comments:

Vanessa said...

Thanks,for the follow,but I can't see your picture?
Lovely greets

Vanessa said...

Thanks,again for the follow.^^
Follow you back on bloglovin and gfc,too.
Lovely greets

Alejandra said...

Lovely pictures! I like your blog:)
Follow you,
HAPPY WEEK:D
xoxo

Sasha said...

I really love this laconic black and white outfit! so stylish *_*

Rebecca Ragionieri said...

(: Reb, xoxo.

*Nuovo outfit sul mio blog, fammi sapere cosa ne pensi:
http://www.toprebel.com/2013/04/muccamouflage.html

lucia m said...

i have the same shirt!

www.aroundlucia.com

$100 VOUCHER GIVEAWAY
TO SHOP ON LULUS ON MY BLOG

Zoe H said...

Awesome outfit <3

http://monstermagpie.blogspot.com/
https://www.facebook.com/magicmagpie666
follow on instagram @fashwanfox

♥ vendy ♥ said...

hi dear thanks for your comment...sure that we can follow each other, start to follow me and I follow you back with pleasure...
xoxo
vendy

NEWS ON MY BLOG!!!!
follow me on:
The simple life of rich people BLOG

Oliva Ins said...

Great look dear :)
Come and see me and if you want we can follow each other ?:)
Let me know.

www.olivains.com

Iuliana FS said...

I totally love the t-shirt, I wanted to buy one too but I didn;t find my size :( you look great in the outfit!
xoxo
New follower! Hope oyu follow back!
http://fashionablestreets.blogspot.ro/

Cee said...

Love your tee! I don't normally go for graphic tees, but this one is pretty special :)
xox,
Cee
www.cocoandvera.com

Darina said...

Stunning look... love the bow tie :) Amazing style :) Check out my blog... and what do you think... do you wanna follow each other?
www.styleofdarina.blogspot.com

Darina said...

Stunning look... love the bow tie :) Amazing style :) Check out my blog... and what do you think... do you wanna follow each other?
www.styleofdarina.blogspot.com

Darina said...

Thanks... I am your new follower on bloglovin, too :)