P!NK

Hello beautiful people... Today's post is a little tribute to breast cancer awareness... As you all are aware October is breast cancer awareness month and the colour pink is part of the awareness campaign.  Every October in addition to wearing the pink ribbon and making others aware it is very important for women to have the test done and as an individual to find out a little bit more about breast cancer and get involved in the charity work where possible. You never know who's life you may be saving..



Over sized coats are the rage this season.. and perfect for layering as you can fit so many items underneath.  This coat is from last Winter but there are so many similar ones available from the high street and online.  
Even though the temperature is dropping and you want to stay wrapped up in scarves and snoods remember to always accessorize, accessorize, accessorize!! The more the better! & Channel your inner Jackie O with a pair of dark over-sized sunglasses... 

25 comments:

Ioana Liliana said...

Oh my! I simply love this!


Fashezine

circleofchaos said...

Such a beautiful outfit...love it.*_*
Maybe follow each other???
My Blog

circleofchaos said...

Thank you so much for the follow,dear.^^
Follow you back on gfc (87). Do you also follow me on bloglovin?
Let me know follow you then back again.;-)

Borjana said...

Great pictures honey,very inspiring;)
xx
B.
http://www.beeswonderland.com

- ME - Fashion Blog said...

soooo glamurous! <3 Would you maybe like to follow each other??
xx
eve

Viivi said...

Gorgeous outfit!! I especially love the leggings (I happen to own a similar looking pair :D)!
Greetings from Finland! :)

xo Viivi
http://oflaceandlife.blogspot.fi/

- ME - Fashion Blog said...

Following now dear!! xx

CoastWithMe said...

Wow, this is gorgeous! Love your pink coat:)! Just found your blog and am your newest follower on GFC #87! Check out my blog if you'd like!

Rita @ www.CoastWithMe.com

Sassi said...

I love that coat so much!
X

Fifth N Sixth Closet said...

I like the edginess of your outfit; I also like the femininity and pop of color the jacket gives it..you look great!

Linde Lou said...

Wow. I Love it! You have so so great blog! <3

Would You like to follow each other? :)
http://linde-lo.blogspot.com/

Joanna´s Secret said...

Great look! So chic!

Kisses:*

Chidiogo Maxwell said...

that is one ridiculously fabulous coat! :)
Great post love.

Milex said...

this is just magic, you are wonderful.

Marcela Gmd said...

Beautiful and elegant look!!! would you like to follow each other?
Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

Marcela Gmd said...

Thank you so much for your visit!!!
Have a good week! and my G+ for your style...
Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

Magda Fleurimond said...

Very pretty, Love the outfit :)
Now following, please follow back!!
XOXO
elegantlysimple01.blogspot.com

Larissa said...

Nice outfit!
xo.
From hats to heels
www.fromhatstoheels.com

Nena said...

Awesome blazer!

http://turn-it-insideout.blogspot.be

I.K.I.N.T.O.O. said...

BRILLIANT! I love that pink fur collar on the jacket, so chic!

-Ezi

ikintoo.blogspot.com

Lili Matic said...

I am in love with your blazer ! :)

Nice post ! Love your blog ;)

Would be great if we followed each other, don't you think so ? :)

RUNWAY JUICE

xoxo

margifashion said...

This is very nice outfit ;)
Thank you for your last comment in my blog ... you have a new follower

http://margifashion.blogspot.cz/

MargiFashion said...

Very nice outfit!!!
Thank you for your last comment in my blog .... you have a new follower ;)

See you soon :)
http://margifashion.blogspot.cz/

all for you said...

great outfit ;) would u like follow each other?

all for you said...

followed u :)