G.I. Jane

So at the moment a walk through the high street stores  feels like you are walking through an army camp or rather makes you feel like a massive war is about to descend upon us with the amount of camo/military print instore and the number of 'GI Jane's & GI Joe's' walking about.   

I'm yet to become a "GI Jane" but should I do, this is probably how I would rock the look.. Probably add on a few more accessories, layer the vest tops and carry a distressed leather over-sized clutch or doctor's bag.  

That studded camo jacket by the Ragged Priest is probably my favourite item as my obsession with studs continues...

What do you all think??   Have you started rocking the camo print yet??

In the army now


Camo jacket
$115 - topshop.com


Vintage heels
thirteenvintage.com






Ripped skinny jeans
labelleetlaitgirl.wordpress.com


Bronze Army Dog Tag
vetfriends.com




xxx  AC


11 comments:

Keit said...

I've always adored the camo print, even before it was cool :D Hahah, definitely getting something with it :)

Blush said...

Love this trend

Thank you for visiting Blush and your lovely comment!
Xoxo
Paula
Blush-paula.blogspot.com

Sophie said...

Those wedges are amazing!

Ninety2wo

Psycho Cat said...

Love those pants and wedges :)

daggistr said...

OMG love those ripped pants ! everything's Fab ! ...I don't know where this Tee comes from :/

Rasz said...

wow fantastic set :) I love every single part o f it:)) Yes I think I become a G.I. Jane heheh :) massive war in shops :) - very apt comparison:
you have amazing blog - Would you like to follow each other?just let me know :)
I wait you on my blog!
xxx

Fashion Pad said...

I love these pieces and yes, I'm am looking to rock some camo pieces soon. I'm currently searching for a pair of skinnies and a jacket or vest in camo print!

Ruvarashe said...

That studded camo jacket is it!!! I think I am going to DIY one. :) Great post!

Rasz said...

I'm so happy that you joined to my GFC - followed back honey with pleasure :)

Ag said...

I am not sure if I am going to get a camo print article this fall but it is getting very tempting!!!

Nora said...

Great post
x
http://makeupbynora.blogspot.com/