50 Shades Of White


I think white has got to be the best colour to wear during Summer and there is nothing as cool as wearing all white.  The title of this post was stolen from the famous and perhaps controversial book '50 shades of grey' which i'm yet to read and from the look of things am unlikely to as I keep putting off buying the book.

The Sales are finally coming to an end to make way for Autumn/Winter collections and can I say this is actually the best time to grab bargains if you are not really bothered about wearing items half a season later..  These Zara trousers and DP shoes were both purchased at ridiculous prices in the sale and I absolutely love these trousers as they fit so well and the material feels amazing... although I'm not too crazy about the back pockets and the sheer material.  ah welll... you cant have it all can you????


Rewind to a post i did months ago and you will find that I'm an accessories junkie... and I always try to find the most interesting pieces to add to my collection.... Got the arm candy from H&M Trend and the ring is from MissSelfridge.  One of my friends will be launching her accessories line soon and I cannot wait to share that with you my lovelies!!!

10 comments:

Rantings of An Imperfect Angel... said...

U look really lovely in white babe & yea, I grabbed some crazy fashion at ridic prices too during the summer. I've never tried wearing all white but will do one of these warm autumn days! As always, interesting read...

Rantings of An Imperfect Angel... said...

Interesting read, as always

Dose of Glam said...

great blog
http://doseofglambition.blogspot.com/

raliat11 said...

Gorgeous! All white outfit...:)

Mary ♡ Fashionbirds said...

Beautiful!

Love, Mary ♡ Fashionbirds

Professor Barbie said...

Girl you are fabulous! You look stunning and I love the white on white! Perfection! Love Barbie xxx

Pathy Moreira said...

Hello, I found your blog from a friend and I went to visit! I loved your post and I am going to stay on top of all the news!

I hope my blog:

www.todacharmosa.com

If you want to follow me I'll be very happy! ♥ hugs

http://lookbook.nu/pathymoreira
http://facebook.com/blogtodacharmosa

Jiglycious said...

nice outfit, I love your unique belt!

anyway I already following you back. thank you for following me, hopefully we can keep in touch

xoxo
www.jiglycious.com

eny said...

Great look!

I follow you now ;)

daggistr said...

Wow You look amazing ! love this shade of white <3 ! gorgeous stle <3 ...thank You and of course following You back :)