Tale of the Zara Blazer


So the first time I saw this blazer I just had to have it.... well that was till I saw the price tag!  There was nooooo way I was going to pay that amount for a blazer that due to colour and style was only limited to spring/summer!! So for the first time in my '"fashion'" life I exercised patience and decided to leave it till their sale started....  Which off course was silly because apparently due to the attention it got in the blogsphere  and a few celebrities being spotted in it, it literally flew of the rails in store.  Regardless I waited till the sale started in the hope that it would still be available...  Missed it online (as the sale started a few hours earlier) then made an effort to get to the closest store which is like 30minutes drive away........ Aaaaaaargghh missed it again!!! Aparantly sold out before the sale even started (((didn't believe them)))) bet they hid them all for themselves and their mates when the price went down...... been there, done that(when i used to work in retail.....Zara infact!! talk about Karma!)

Aaannnnywho this is when knowing the right people in the right place matters... Placed that now desperate call to friends and family across the country and finally got one in Aberdeen, discounted further cause person works in the store........ I'm in Coventry, UK by the way so not too far lol!!!

Anyway here @afr0chic we are excited about this new buy and cannot wait to rock it.

x x x  R...



26 comments:

Eimear OReilly said...

thanks so much for your comment hun, following you now!

http://supposeishouldblog.blogspot.ie

Maria Flicka said...

Woww...beautiful blazer! Awesome buy!!You have a great blog! I'd love if you checked out my blog, and if you like it, can we follow each other? I promise I’ll follow you back!
Have a nice day!

x♥x♥

"Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"



Jessille said...

hey hun! thanks for ur comment :) i'm about to follow u back but i can't see u among my follower.let me know ur name in gfc pls ;;)
xoxo
jessillesilv.blogspot.com

Vanessa Mae said...

love this blazer :) Great Post! Check out my blog www.nessa-mae.blogspot.co.uk , I post random posts, including fashion, tv, music & books etc and I ALWAYS follow back, so follow me if you like :)

Jessille said...

thanks dear! i followed u back
jessillesilv.blogspot.com

Ashley said...

Exercising patience always seems to pay off, doesn't it? ;) Lovely pick! I followed you, hope you visit soon and follow back if you like my blog <3

sartorialconnoisseur.blogspot.com

Maria Flicka said...

Thanks for stopping by!! You said you were following me, but I can't see you on my GFC followers list :(

x♥x♥

"Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"



Nav said...

Thanks for your cute comment!
I follow you now :)
(name: "fille" - you should find me on the last page, because I haven't got a profile picture)

Visit my fashion blog :)

Jessica Tuong said...

Great Post! ZARA blazers are the ultimate wardrobe must have!!

I am following your blog now! and if you like, check out my blog and maybe we can follow each other? xox

Much Love,
Jess

www.mindbodyshop.blogspot.com.au

. said...

hiya, followed via bloglovin.. now also followed via GFC.
#cyberhugs

http://afr0chic.blogspot.co.uk/

. said...

thank u for the comment...

#following u now
#cyberhugs

. said...

thank u for visiting...
following now via blogloving and GFC

#cyberhugs

Tie Bow-tie said...

I;m following back with Blogloving and GFC!
Have a nice weekend!

Maria Flicka said...

Thank you so much!!!! I’m following you back now on GFC :)
I want to follow you via bloglovin as well, but I can't find your bloglovin's icon... Can you help me?

x♥x♥

"Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"



Mik said...

I Love Zara. I got two tweeds, one in black and the other is greyish! Good choice

xx
meinmode.blogspot.com

borka gamero said...

Lovely piece! Following you now on GFC! Lets stay connected!
xox
Borka
www.chicfashionworld.blogspot.com

ZxM Fashion Addicts said...

love that blazer, love!!!
following back hun!!!
xx



http://style-squared.blogspot.ca/

kuti said...

waow.. i love the blazer too.. but like you told, the price is killing.. and waow now you got it.. i really like that blazer..

kuti
http://ishootstyle.blogspot.com

Lolita in the Mix said...

Great tale! Glad you found it eventually! Curious to see how you'll wear it! Btw follow you on GFC now!!

Have a nice day, xoxo lorena

http://www.lolitainthemix.blogspot.com

Frontrow said...

Awesome blazer <3


You've got yourself a new follower. YAY!

Lots of love; Pauline
www.xpeachie.blogspot.com

Wendy said...

I have the same blazer, lucky a friend of mine is working at Zara. So when the sales started se get it for me :)

Thanks for the comment on my blog, followed yoy back.

XxX
http://fabulousstylews.blogspot.com
https://www.facebook.com/Fabulousstylews

Shirley said...

Zara items are expensive! I'd be waiting for the sale too haha. Followed you(: Hope you can follow back and check out my blog too if you like(:
-S

http://classifiedcloset.blogspot.com/

XxxLoveIsBeautyxxX said...

Love the blazer! followed you, hope you can follow back :) http://xxxloveisbeautyxxx.blogspot.ie/

Blush said...

You are going to love this blazer! it is beautiful!

Thank you for visiting Blush and your lovely comment! I am following back.

xoxo
Paula
Blush-paula.blogspot.com

miss luxurylavishlife said...

Thanks for your comment dear, I just followed you on gfc, I would appreciate if you make ''like'' on my facebook fanpage.

http://www.facebook.com/luxurylavishlife

Valentina said...

love this blazer!

http://itsnotjustanotherfashionblog.blogspot.it/