Rings & Cuffs

Just when you think you have seen it all creativity births another gem... terrible for accessory junkies because that means adding on to an already outta control collection.  Here at afr0chic we suggest having an accessories detox every now and then to avoid becoming a hoarder!

So aaannywho........ a while ago I stumbled across a new form of accessory (nail ring) which I thought then was a bit exorbitantly priced so tried to ignore, but every now and then I got a reminder (thanks to blogging and magazines).  So yeah I finally thought what the heck...got one, which kinda spends more time off than on because quite frankly you cant do anything with it on.....



The ear cuff I totally love but find the 'clippy' bit really uncomfortable and painful.




8 comments:

Julia Sunderland said...

Never seen a nail ring before... Is it practical? Like can you type and stuff? I suppose if you wear it on your non-dominant hand maybe, I hate having long fingernails though lol x

Carousel Secrets

kuti said...

i really like your nail ring.. its really coool.. and i like your cuff too.. its really coool.. i want that all.. still looking for it.. btw, thx for following. i just followed you back..

Jessica Cai said...

thanks for visiting my blog dear! wow, awesome taste in accessories :D that nail ring looks uber cool! following you back now ;) xo jess

Glossy Lala said...

Interesting ring.
I wonder if you would like to follow each other:)
http://glossylala.blogspot.co.uk/

TheUrbanUmbrella said...

Such an awesome ring - too cool! And awesome accent nail, the colour is lovely!
xx
If you have a free moment I would so appreciate if you could check out my new post!

The Urban Umbrella
xoxo

http://www.theurbanumbrella.com/

Neche said...

That ring is so dope!!! Nice pics,But I also spot a cute blouse with an amazing necklace. thanks a lot for the comment on my blog, it meant a lot to me as a huge fan.


Please follow back at http://allofthatgoodstuff.blogspot.ca/

Pao said...

So nice jewelry, looking pretty!
Would you like to follow each other?

HippieChicPao

Purple Rain said...

Im digging that look, especially that gold necklace :)
Nice outfit!

Do check out and register at my blog when you can - http://purple-rain-fashion.blogspot.in/
Thanks! :)