Stripes & Prints


Being a minimalist the thought of print on print petrifies me but at the same time I find the simple clean look boring at times.  There is no sense of adventure or individualism 'if you like'.  Lately more and more stylists and fashionistas are wearing print on print  and I find myself slowly getting caught up in this trend.




One of the key trend for spring is 'stripes' which is almost always carried over into summer and with my love for tribal prints I thought I would play around with these two trends but being the minimalist that I am still played it #safe# by sticking to the same colour palette.

Here @ afr0chic we are loving addicted to snake print and just had to throw that into the mix as well!!


H&M blazer ~ Select pants ~ Next shoes ~ Topshop neck piece, rings

For more trend/fashion updates and random tweets follow on twitter @afr0chic



2 comments:

Stylish Blurburings said...

I have always thought this was a brave look, But loving the stripe on the tribal. The navy neutralises it all! The minimal accessories make it a winner! Xx

Zona Mpendulo said...

Love it love it! the neckpiece is just too hot!! mhwaaa

http://hookneye.blogspot.com