Marni for H&M


 Whenever a high profile designer collaborates with a high street store I always wonder whether the quality being produced is of the same high standard and quality as of all the designer's other collections...??  I never really fuss about these collections because frankly I could never be bothered to spend half the (freezing)night waiting for the store to open on launch day or having to elbow my way through other crazy fashionistas.  However when the Marni for H&M collection was released I fell in love with the African print range that I nearly died ok maybe fainted when I found a pair of Marni African print pants in the sale recently #perhaps a return!!!

Marni trousers ~ Topshop top ~ Faith shoes ~ Dorothy Perkins earrings

Print on print is currently a big trend this year, not too sure what the rules are though but hey who cares!?! Some rules were meant to be broken!!

No comments: