On A Pedestal...

The Song "Fly"  by Nicki Minaj featuring Rihanna has been ringing in my head all day today..... I love the lyrics and the message in the song and my favourite bits are the chorus and verse 2:
"Everybody wanna try to box me in
Suffocating every time it locks me in
Painting their own pictures then they crop me in
But I will remain where the top begins
Cause I am not a word,  I am not a line
I am not a girl that could ever be define
I am not fly, I am levitation
I represent an entire generation"



jacket-little pink jewel ;  top,ring-topshop ;  jeans-zara ;  shoes,cuff-newlook ;  earrings-dorothy perkins 

6 comments:

peggy said...

HELLO CUTE OUTFIT N LOVE THE EARRING WWW.FASHIONLIFE-PEGGY.BLOGSPOT.COM

affr0chic said...

thank u hun...

Carte Blanche Couture said...

Very cute outfit!!!

Shalika-Creative SOUL said...

Nude never looked so fabulous. Girl you are rocking this look. Those earrings are adorable wait, all your accessories are amazing and your hair supa dupa cute. Stop by and say hi girl www.alilpiecofmysoul.blogspot.com

Always, SOULBeautiful xx*s

Neil Alvin said...

sick pose, sick outfit!

Neil Alvin said...

sick pose, sick outfit!