Hair Raising!!!

So I am totally in love with the famous 'Red Soles' no actually with the man himself for his creations...... I mean who doesn't want to own a pair of Red Soled Heels???  But Christian Louboutin took "Take a walk on the wild side!" to the extreme with this hair raising pair.   


See I actually think the pump is cute... Got a good excuse though for not owning a pair.....can't afford them :)


 

and whilst we are at it how about another errrrmm hair raising pair.  This one is called the 'puck-fur' bootie.  both the 'Alex' pump and the bootie are part of his Fall/Winter 2011 collection.
What do you guys think??

(photos courtesy of google)

1 comment:

fashion meets art said...

i like it. i think it's a very funny thing. but i don't know if i would wear it :D

great blog, you def have a new follower.

hope you'll have a look at my blog too and if you like it, you can follow me too, i'll be waiting for you!

btw: there's a giveaway on my blog, you can find it below my header on the right side. hope you'll take a part in it.
you can win sweet macarons and a chanel polish.

lovely greets
maren anita

www.fashion-meets-art.com